After purchasing a handheld laser welding machine, many customers are not clear about the usage specifications, so that the function of the laser welding machine cannot be used well. You should pay attention to 7 things when using a handheld laser welding machine.
What are the precautions for the use of metal laser welding machine:
1. It is not allowed to start other components before the krypton lamp is ignited to prevent high voltage from entering and damaging the components;
2. Keep the internal circulating water clean. Regularly clean the water tank of the shelf laser welding machine and replace it with deionized water or pure water;
3. If there is an abnormal phenomenon, first turn off the galvanometer switch and the key switch, and then check;
What are the precautions for the use of shelf laser welding machine
4. It is strictly forbidden to start the laser power supply and Q-switch power supply under the condition of no water or abnormal water circulation;
5. Pay attention to the output end (anode) of the laser power supply to be suspended in the air to prevent ignition and breakdown with other electrical appliances;
6. No-load operation of the Q power supply is not allowed (that is, the output end of the Q-switching power supply is suspended);
7. When operating, personnel need to wear protective tools, which can avoid damage caused by direct or scattered laser light.
When we use it, we must pay more attention to the above precautions. The use of metal laser welding equipment in safety regulations is our first choice!