With the rapid development of the laser welding machine market, many traditional welding processes are using hand-held laser welding machines. The laser welding machine is mainly aimed at the thin plate field. Compared with the traditional equipment, it has great advantages. It has the characteristics of high welding efficiency, good quality, and simple operation.
Comparison of air-cooled laser welding machine and water-cooled laser welding machine:
At present, most popular laser welding machines are in the form of water-cooled refrigeration. The weight of the whole machine with coolant is about 300-400kg, which is inconvenient to carry. In terms of size, a car cannot be installed, at least a pickup truck is required to put it down.
The new type of laser welding machine adopts air-cooled refrigeration, without additional water-cooling equipment, which reduces the cost of use and improves portability. The integrated design of the cabinet makes the whole more reliable.
Performance advantages of air-cooled laser welding machine:
- The cabinet is changed from the original water-cooled to air-cooled, the weight of the whole machine is directly reduced to about 60kg. Adults can lift and move with both hands, and the Fuma wheel can also be pushed and pulled. The weight reduction makes it more convenient to carry.
- The integrated cabinet design makes the volume more compact. Ordinary cars can also be easily installed, making outdoor operations possible.
- The equipment adopts three-phase 220V power supply, and the usage scenarios are more extensive.
- Hand-held operation, no experience can easily get started
- Air-cooled refrigeration can be used by operators for 18 hours of continuous work, which is sufficient for most use cases.
Features of traditional welding equipment:
- Traditional welding equipment is mostly carbon dioxide shielded welding and arc welding
- The speed is basically 10mm/s, and the speed of the laser welder is generally 20-100mm/s according to the thickness of the material, and the efficiency is basically increased by about 5 times.
- The laser welding machine is mainly aimed at the field of thin plates, and the welding performance of thin plates within 4mm is much higher than the traditional welding process.
- Materials need to be polished after traditional welding
The advent of the air-cooled laser welding machine makes outdoor travel welding possible by laser welding. At present, laser welding has a wider range of applications. It is currently widely used in guardrail manufacturing, interior decoration, door and window design, equipment processing, automobile manufacturing, machinery production and other industries .