Sheet metal processing is closely related to our lives. Laser cut metal sheets are used in all industrial manufacturing, which is one of the most frequently used industries for fiber laser cutting machines.
The CNC sheet metal laser cutting machine used in the sheet metal processing industry generally cuts metal steel sheets, stainless sheets, thin sheet metals, aluminum sheets and other sheet metal plates below 6mm.
Sheet metal processing refers to the technology of processing uniform thickness plates, which does not need to be molded, and the production speed is slow.
Sheet metal manufacturing processes mainly include blanking, fitter, forming, welding
The metal sheet cutter machine can not only cut metal sheets, but also cut pipes, round pipes, square pipes, special-shaped pipes, rectangular pipes, etc. The service life of the fiber laser cutting machine can reach 100,000 hours, and the conventional laser cutting sheet power is 1000w, 1500w, 2000w and 3000w (manufacturers can customize).
The technological process is: blanking (digital punching, laser, shearing machine, mold) → fitter (deburring, tapping, reaming, sinking, pressure riveting) → forming (stamping forming, bending forming) → welding (arc welding , resistance welding, carbon dioxide welding, argon arc welding)
Laser cutting machine for thin sheet metals has high-speed moving speed, acceleration performance and dynamic performance. It is a product specially developed by DOWELL Laser for high efficiency. Its cutting speed of 0.5mm stainless steel reaches 100m/min;
Machine that cuts metal can be used for different types of sheet metal operations, not just cutting. Using steel sheet cutting machine can not only perform drilling, marking, engraving and other operations. Laser metal cutting machine can also be used for different types of materials, such as: carbon steel 1-50mm, stainless steel 1-15mm, copper, brass, aluminum 1-6mm.
1. It is difficult to recruit workers. The requirements of employees are relatively high, and the learning time is long. New employees lack skill innovation, and professional skills cannot meet the development needs of society.
2. Traditional sheet metal processing requires shearing-stamping-bending-welding. Relatively more CNC equipment is required, not only plasma cutting machines, but also bending machines, stamping machines, sheet metal for laser cuttings , and the investment required is relatively high, which cannot be supported by ordinary enterprises.
3. Lack of professional skills. There is a lack of professional talents, and the product quality cannot meet the requirements.
Sheet metal processing materials include cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, red copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 6063, duralumin, etc.) , aluminum profile, stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface), depending on the function of the product, the selection of materials is also different.
Yes, Laser sheet cutting machine is a laser processing equipment specially developed and designed for the sheet metal processing industry’s needs in the field of medium and thin sheet processing. It has a very high cost performance and is controlled by a numerical control system. Laser cutting equipment.
Laser sheet cutting machine is mainly used for cutting stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, aluminum alloy, iron, gold, silver and other sheets with a thickness of 1.0~25mm;
The machining accuracy of cnc cutting metal sheet is the main standard parameter to measure the quality of machine tools in industry. In the equipment sales process, the sales staff will describe the processing performance of the product in detail. The processing accuracy of sheet metal cutting machine is mostly within the error range of 0.5mm. However, China sheet metal shearing supplier provides high-precision laser cutting machine tools with a processing accuracy of 0.3mm, but generally speaking, there is still a certain error range for cutting accuracy.
1. The accuracy of fiber laser cutting machine is within ±0.03mm;
2. The cutting precision of CO2 laser cutting machine is generally within ±0.05mm;
3. The high-precision laser cutting machine dedicated to electronic circuit boards such as FPC soft boards uses ultraviolet lasers, and the general accuracy is within ±20 μm.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dwlaser.net”.