Many purchases of metal laser cutting equipment for newcomers to the industry, will encounter a number of cutting problems, laser cutting equipment parameters should be how to adjust the following solutions:
The parameters that affect the quality of cutting.
- Cutting height, nozzle type, focus position, cutting power, cutting frequency, cutting duty cycle, cutting air pressure and cutting speed.
- Hardware conditions are: protective lenses, gas purity, plate quality, aggregation mirror and collimation mirror.
When the cutting quality is poor, the main inspection content and order.
- Cutting height (the actual cutting height is recommended to be between 0.8~1.2mm), if the actual cutting height is not allowed, calibration is required.
- Cutting nozzle check whether the type and size of cutting nozzle is used wrong, if it is correct check whether the cutting nozzle is damaged and whether the roundness is normal.
- Light center is recommended to use 1.0 diameter nozzle for light center check, and the focus is best between -1~1 when checking the light center. This way the light point is small and easy to observe.
- Protective lens Check whether the protective lens is clean, requiring no water, no oil, no slag point. Sometimes the weather or pavement gas is too cold and other reasons cause the protective lens fogging.
- Focus check whether the focus is set correctly. If it is an auto-focus cutting head must use the cell phone APP to check whether the focus is correct.
- modify the cutting parameters
After the above five items are checked and are no problems, and then according to the phenomenon of targeted modification parameters.
cutting stainless steel and carbon steel will encounter the state and the solution
- Stainless steel hanging slag, hanging slag type has a variety.
If only corner hanging slag can first consider corner rounding, parameters can reduce the focus, add atmospheric pressure, etc..
If the whole hanging hard slag, need to reduce the focus, add atmospheric pressure, increase the cutting nozzle, but the focus is too low or air pressure will lead to cross-sectional delamination and surface roughness. If the overall hanging granular soft slag, you can appropriately increase the cutting speed or reduce the cutting power.
- When cutting stainless steel, the cutting side of the end of the slag, you can check whether the gas supply is not enough gas flow to keep up.
- Cutting carbon steel when the thin plate section is not bright enough, thick plate section roughness and other problems.
Generally speaking, 1000W laser can cut no more than 4mm carbon steel bright, 2000W is 6mm, 3000W is 8mm.
Want to cut the section bright first of all, the plate must be good surface rust-free paint-free oxide, followed by high oxygen purity of at least 99.5% or more, in the cutting need to pay attention to: a small cutting nozzle double layer 1.0 or 1.2, cutting speed needs to be fast more than 2m / min, cutting air pressure should not be too large.
Want to thick plate cutting section quality, first of all, to ensure that the plate and gas purity followed by the choice of cutting nozzle, the larger the aperture section quality will be better, but at the same time the section taper will be greater.