Many customers who have purchased fiber laser cutting machines have always had a problem with how to use them. Now let me tell you the precautions in the use of fiber laser cutting machines
How to use a fiber laser cutting machine?
- Observe the general safety operation regulations of cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
- Operators must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
- Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and you must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
- Do not process material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by a laser, so as to avoid the potential hazards of smoke and gas.
- When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If it is necessary to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
- Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place a paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
- When an abnormality is found during the processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
- Keep the laser, the bed, and the surrounding area clean, orderly, free of oil pollution, and stack the workpieces, plates, and waste materials according to regulations.
- When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose gas cylinders to the sun or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle’s mouth.
- Observe high-voltage safety regulations when repairing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1,000 hours of operation, or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- After turning on the machine, manually start the machine in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check whether there is any abnormality.
- After inputting the new part program, the test runs it first and checks its operation.
- When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.
If you want to know more about fiber metal laser cutting machine, you can follow the editor, we will promote an article about fiber metal laser cutting machine every day, hope it will be helpful to everyone!
How to clean the guide rail of the fiber metal laser cutting machine
Many users who have purchased fiber laser cutting machines only pay attention to the maintenance of the laser and the laser head of the fiber laser cutting machine. Few people pay attention to the maintenance of the guide rail. Now let me introduce you to the guide on how to clean and maintain:
Guide rail, clean (recommended to clean once every half month, close the operation) guide rail, linear axis as one of the core components of the equipment, its function is to play a guiding and supporting role. , The straight line has high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and the linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion spots are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which changes the direction of the equipment. In order to make the machine work normally and stably, and to ensure the processing quality of the product, the daily maintenance of the guide rail and linear axis must be done carefully.
Note: Please prepare a dry cotton cloth to clean the guide rails. The guide rails of the lubricating oil laser cutting machine are divided into linear guides and roller guides. In the YM series, linear guides are used in the X direction and roller guides are used in the Y direction. Move the laser head to the far right (or above), find the linear guide as shown in the figure above, wipe it with a dry cotton cloth until it is bright and dust-free, and add lubricating oil (sewing machine oil can be used, do not use machine oil), and set the laser head Slowly push left and right to distribute the lubricating oil evenly.
Cleaning the roller guide rail: move the beam to the position, open the end covers at both ends of the machine, find the guide rail as shown in the figure above, wipe the place where the vertical guide rail is in contact with the roller with a dry cotton cloth, and then move the beam to clean the remaining area.
Protection knowledge of fiber metal laser cutting machine
After purchasing a fiber metal laser cutting machine, customers have even little understanding of mechanical protection knowledge. Now let’s learn about the protection knowledge of fiber metal laser cutting machine:
- Necessary protective equipment for fiber metal laser cutting machines. The typical protective equipment for fiber metal laser cutting machines is laser protective goggles because protective goggles that prevent laser damage to human eyes can be divided into reflection type, absorption type, diffraction type, and composite type according to its protection principle. Of course, They will filter and protect according to the laser radiation wavelength of the laser cutting machine to achieve the protection of the laser cutting machine laser of the human body. This is also the safer and convenient laser cutting machine protection equipment on the market.
- Self-protection against radiation of fiber metal laser cutting machine. If the human body is sufficiently healthy, it can resist the slight radiation of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, the laser cutting machine operator should pay attention to eat more carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver, and other foods rich in vitamin A, C, and protein, and often drink green tea and so on. Because these foods can help humans to better protect the eyes, and the human body can better protect the human body under the conditions of laser cutting machine radiation.