Welding aluminum, copper, titanium alloys and other materials is indispensable for industrial processing, and the continuous hanheld laser welding machine can handle all kinds of metal welding, including low carbon steel and aluminum, copper, titanium alloys, etc. It is a must for industrial metal product marking. Prepare artifact.
What is a fiber laser welding machine?
The laser welding machine uses laser pulses to heat the metal material locally, diffuses into the metal material through heat conduction, melts the material locally, and performs welding.
- Spot welding
- Butt welding
- Stitch welding
- Seal welding
Suitable for welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts.
Laser weld aluminum Process
Fiber laser welding machines currently mainly use conventional methods such as TIG welding and MIG welding to weld aluminum alloys. No matter what kind of welding method, aluminum alloy welding
Preparatory work is indispensable, which has a great influence on the welding quality of aluminum alloy.
- Wipe the surface of aluminum alloy parts with absolute alcohol before welding
- The workpiece is mechanically polished or chemically treated and dried to complete welding as soon as possible
- Add copper plate to the back of aluminum alloy workpiece to improve weld formation
- Ar gas protection is used during welding to isolate air and reduce porosity
Laser welder aluminum not only realizes the welding of various metals, but also the demand for welding machines in the industrial market is getting higher and higher.
Protective equipment for laser welding:
Laser protective glasses, laser protective helmet
Can you laser weld steel to aluminum
Yes, aluminum laser welding can be soldered. Stainless steel and aluminum are two common welding methods, and the difficulty of welding is not high.
At the same time, when choosing a welding method, you can choose according to different situations. Generally, you choose a hand-held laser aluminum welder. The welding speed is 5-10 times that of traditional argon arc welding. The weld seam is beautiful and almost does not need grinding.
Aluminum and stainless steel laser welding requires attention
Welding is a thicker aluminum material. At this time, the negative defocus amount suitable for the thickness of the plate is adopted, and the moving speed of the welding torch is controlled at the same time to ensure that the small hole can penetrate the metal and can fully stir, but cannot penetrate the metal; Properly increase the spot diameter and input power under the condition of melting through.
Handheld laser welding machine operation
Preparatory work before starting the machine
- Check the power supply of the laser welding machine and whether the circulation system is normal
- Check whether the gas connection of the equipment is normal
- Check whether there is any stain on the surface of the machine
- Turn on the power
- Turn on the water cooler, laser generator, etc.
- Open the argon gas valve and adjust the gas flow
- The welding system re-inputs the current working parameters to be executed
- Welding operation
Precautions for laser welder aluminum
Laser damage to the eyes should be avoided
The aluminum laser welding laser power density during laser weld aluminum welding is very high, and the beam is very thin, which is easy to cause damage to human eyes and skin. Operators must wear special laser protective glasses.
Laser burns to the skin should be avoided
Laser irradiation directly on the skin will cause burns, which will lead to skin aging, inflammation and skin cancer lesions of the operator. Operators need to wear work clothes.