The temperature is rising, some cities in the south have been short-sleeved, and the snow and ice in the north have also begun to melt. Seasons change, people must prevent illness, and equipment protection measures must also be taken. Users in the north should drain the antifreeze in the lasers and chillers as soon as possible, and users in places with higher temperatures in the south should start to prevent condensation on the lasers.
How to clean the chiller:
Because most of the antifreeze contains corrosive components, long-term storage in the equipment may damage the internal components. After winter, use deionized water or distilled water to clean the pipeline, and restore the use of deionized water or distilled water as the coolant.
Remove the water inlet pipe from the chiller, and then ventilate the water inlet (WATER IN) with compressed gas to blow out the antifreeze in the chiller; then connect the water pipe and let the chiller circulate the water more than twice until the pipe is removed The residual liquid in the road was completely cleared out.
MAX laser multi-mode laser cleaning method:
Remove the water pipe of the water inlet from the laser, and then ventilate the water inlet (WATER IN) with compressed gas until the antifreeze in the water-cooled pipe inside the laser is blown out from the water outlet; then connect the water pipe to let the laser internal pipe circulate drainage More than two times until the residual liquid in the pipeline is completely cleared out.
MAX laser single-mode laser cleaning method:
Remove the water inlet pipe from the laser, and then use compressed gas to ventilate the water inlet (WATER IN) until the antifreeze in the water cooling pipe inside the laser is blown out from the water outlet. Then connect the water pipe, connect the laser to the water machine, and circulate the drainage more than two times until the residual liquid in the water pipe is completely removed.
- For high-power lasers, if conditions permit, build a separate air-conditioned room. The water cooler should be placed in a different space from the laser. It is strictly forbidden to place the water cooler in the laser air-conditioned room;
- The ambient temperature of the independent space where the laser is placed is lower than 35℃, and the ambient humidity is lower than 60%;
- It is recommended that the equipment cabinet adopt a sealed design, and install industrial air conditioners to keep the inside of the cabinet in a constant temperature and humidity state, which can effectively avoid condensation on the laser;
- When the ambient temperature and humidity are too high, there will be a dehumidification process for about 15 minutes when the laser is turned on. This is a normal situation, and it can work normally after the alarm is removed;
- The requirements for the cooling water temperature of the QBH interface of the laser are relatively loose. The chiller with dual temperature and dual control can appropriately increase the setting water temperature to be higher than the dew point, but the set water temperature should not be higher than 30℃;
- Every time you restart the machine, you need to follow the correct power-on sequence.
(1) Turn on the laser power switch;
(2) Run for 15 minutes or more, check the monitoring software to observe the humidity display, and turn on the chiller when the humidity is lower than 50%;
(3) The equipment starts cutting.
(1) Turn off the chiller first;
(2) Turn off the laser;
(3) Turn off the whole machine;
Warning: The laser has been shut down and the chiller is still running!
 If condensation is found on the laser, it should be shut down immediately;
 Wipe clean the condensed water on the laser shell, and start the laser after the condensation is completely eliminated;
 Cooldown the environment and reach the required area.