DOWELL Laser is a manufacturer with 12 years of experience in manufacturing laser cutting equipment:
Laser cutting machine, laser tube cutting machine, plate and tube integrated laser cutting machine, laser welding machine, laser cleaning machine, etc. have excellent quality and very competitive prices. We have been focusing on this field for several years.
What is a laser cutting machine?
The laser cutting machine is to focus the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point. At the same time, the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal.
With the movement of the relative position of the beam and the workpiece, the material will finally form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
6 major features of laser cutting machine:
Laser cutting processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to the cutting pattern, automatic typesetting, saving material, smooth cutting, and low processing cost. It will gradually improve or replace it. Traditional metal cutting process equipment.
- The mechanical part of the laser cutter head has no contact with the workpiece, and will not scratch the surface of the workpiece during work;
- The laser cutting speed is fast, and the incision is smooth and flat, generally without subsequent processing;
- The cutting heat affected zone is small, the plate deformation is small, and the slit is narrow (0.1mm~0.3mm);
- The incision has no mechanical stress and no shearing burr;
- High processing accuracy, good repeatability, and no damage to the surface of the material;
- Numerical control programming can process any plan, can cut the whole board with a large size, no need to open the mold, economical and time-saving.
13 Operating Methods of Laser Cutting Machine
- Comply with the safety operating procedures of general cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
- The operator must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and to master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
- Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses that comply with the regulations near the laser beam.
- Do not process material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by a laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
- When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If it is necessary to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
- Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; do not place a paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
- When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
- Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials are stacked according to regulations.
- When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden to explode gas cylinders in the sun or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
- Observe the high-voltage safety regulations when repairing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1,000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- After turning on the machine, manually start the machine in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check whether there is any abnormality.
- After inputting the new part program, test run it first and check its operation.
- When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or collision between two machines.