The handheld laser welding machine has been upgraded to the fourth generation, and it has been better sublimated in terms of function, operation, application, and system. Let’s get to know the six welding modes of the upgraded handheld laser welding machine.
(1) Spot welding: The spot welding is small, the energy is strong, and the spot welding mode can be used when the material has penetration or cutting requirements;
(2) Straight welding: the width can be adjusted, and it has a certain penetration to the compared materials. The straight welding mode can be used in tailor welding, wire feed welding, and positive fillet welding;
(3) “0” type welding: adjustable diameter, uniform energy density distribution; “0” type welding can be used for high-frequency welding of thin plates;
(4) Double “0” type: adjustable diameter, its main function is to reduce the light spot, suitable for welding at various angles;
(5) Triangular welding: The width can be adjusted, and the energy of the three sides can be fully heated in the middle and both sides of the plate while reducing the light spot.
(6) “8” welding: continue to increase the light spot on the basis of the triangle, so that the plate is repeatedly heated, and the “8” welding mode can be used for large width welding.
If you are interested in the Dowell handheld laser welding machine or have any questions, please click on the online customer service consultation on the right side of the website, or directly call our manufacturer’s 24-hour service hotline: 86-15688856582 (WhatsApp same number) All employees of Dowell Laser are looking forward to your Come here!