With the rapid development of the industrial market, laser tube cutting is favored by people in the market because of its fast speed, high precision, and high cost performance. It is a must-have equipment for the metal tube processing industry. The CNC metal pipe laser cutting machine is mainly suitable for cutting and drilling round pipes, square pipes, special-shaped pipes, channel steel, I-beam and other pipes.
Five major differences between tube laser cutting machine and traditional tube cutting machine:
- On the automatic pipe cutting production line, the focused laser beam must be synchronized with the pipe cutting;
- It is required that the focused laser focus can rotate for one cycle relative to the pipe being cut, and the axis of the laser beam always intersects the axis of the pipe.
- During the cutting process, the laser beam of the tube cutting production line moves with the tube to be cut.
These synchronous movements must be controlled by a special control system, so the research on the automatic production line of laser tube cutting is also of great significance.
- The tube laser cutting machine adopts a non-contact processing method. During the entire processing process, the tube wall will not be subjected to pressure and will not cause deformation or collapse of the tube surface.
- Compared with traditional processing equipment such as flame cutting, plasma cutting, and water cutting, the precision of laser cutting metal plates is much higher.
Different materials may undergo small expansion and deformation during processing. The laser pipe cutting machine can be flexibly adjusted according to these deformations, which cannot be achieved by many traditional processes.