Ordinary users may not know much about metal laser-cutting equipment. Now, let me take you through the commonly used metal laser cutting equipment.
The commonly used laser cutting machine is SJ-2500 CNC laser cutting machine, using CO2 continuous laser, the output power of 450-500w, maximum processing sheet thickness of 6mm, feed speed of 5-20cm/min, GFQ1-150 CO2 laser welding and Cutting machine, output power 90-150w, cutting carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. with a thickness of about 1mm, can cut quartz, ceramic, plexiglass, plastic, template, cardboard, rubber and other non-metallic materials with a thickness of less than 10mm.
1.Selection of laser cutting process parameters
(1) Speed of light mode For laser cutting, the speed of light of the basic model can be focused on a smaller spot to obtain a high power density (two orders of magnitude higher than multimode beams). The circularly polarized light of the fundamental mode beam is used for cutting metal.
(2) Laser power and cutting speed The laser power depends on the material, thickness and cutting speed. The higher the power, the higher the cutting speed. When the power is fixed, the cutting speed will decrease as the thickness increases.
(3) The focal length and defocus of the lens are small, the power density is high after the beam is focused, but the focal depth is not large, suitable for high-speed cutting of thin parts; the focal length is large, the power density is low, but the focal depth is large, and it can be used to cut thicker workpieces. The distance between the focal point and the surface of the workpiece-the amount of defocus also affects the width of the slit. The best value is 1/3 of the thickness of the plate below the surface of the workpiece.
An inappropriate amount of defocus will significantly increase the slit width.
(4) The type and flow of auxiliary gas. Due to the strong oxidation reaction, the use of oxygen as an auxiliary gas will generate a lot of heat, which is beneficial to increase the cutting speed and thickness. When argon is used as the auxiliary gas, oxidation will not occur, and the edge of the cut is clean, but the bottom edge is prone to scum and it is not easy to remove. As the oxygen flow rate increases, the gap width will decrease. The slit width of pulse cutting is very small, which is suitable for the precision cutting of complex-shaped workpieces.
(5) Polarization direction Use a proper reflector or refractor to modulate the polarization direction of the laser. The width of the laser cutting slit in different directions will be significantly different, but when the laser is cutting non-metallic and highly absorbent materials, this effect will not be affected. exist.
(6) Nozzle The shape and size of the nozzle are also important parameters that affect the cutting quality, air pressure distribution and cutting speed. Different cutting machines have different nozzle shapes. The specific shape and parameters are usually determined by trial cutting.
(7) The distance from the nozzle to the surface of the workpiece. The nozzle opening is too close to the surface of the workpiece, which affects the ability to disperse the slag cutting slag, but the nozzle opening is too far away from the surface of the workpiece, which also causes unnecessary energy loss. Generally, the distance between the workpiece and the nozzle opening is 1-2mm. To cut special-shaped workpieces, the automatic height adjustment device is mainly used to keep the distance between the nozzle opening and the workpiece constant.
If you want to learn more about metal laser cutting equipment, you can follow us or call 86-15688856582, we will update relevant information about fiber metal laser cutting machines from time to time.